EDMONDS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Edmonds Community College is 25 minutes north of downtown Seattle and 45 minutes north of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Located in the Pacific Northwest region of the U.S., Edmonds CC is approximately 1.5 hours south of Vancouver, Canada, and minutes away from parks and beaches on the Puget Sound.
The Edmonds CC campus is in Lynnwood, Washington — a safe, quiet suburb of Seattle that offers hiking trails, an aquatic center, a golf course, extensive shopping, and a great mix of dining options. Nearby Edmonds is a quiet town on the shore of Puget Sound, a major inlet of the Pacific Ocean. It offers a wide range of boutique restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and a ferry terminal for travel to the Olympic National Park.
Nearby Seattle is a hub for business and culture and is home to Starbucks Coffee Company and Amazon.com, Inc. and to professional sports such as the Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders FC, and the Seattle Seahawks. Microsoft Corporation’s headquarters and the Boeing Company are also close by. Seattle is known for its exceptional art, music, and culinary scenes, offering several museums, contemporary and classical music venues, and award-winning restaurants.
With 50-acres of beautiful facilities and outdoor spaces, Edmonds Community College features:
- 28 computer labs
- Nine science labs
- Art gallery
- Childcare center
- Digital recording studio
- Digital forensics clean room
- Dormitories and residence halls on campus
- Food and dining: cafeteria, espresso bars, and student-run restaurant
- Counseling and Wellness Center
- Multi-athletic complex: gym, outdoor field, and sport courts
- Satellite campus for Central Washington University
- Triton Student Center: study space, bookstore, game room, and meeting space
- Tutoring at the Learning Support Center
- Performance theatre
- Public bus transit center
Transfer to Top Universities
Edmonds Community College can prepare you to transfer to a four-year university in any major. Earn the first two years of your bachelor’s degree and then transfer to a university anywhere in the U.S. to complete the last two years.
- 2 years at Edmonds CC + 2 years at a university = Bachelor’s degree!
- Affordable tuition and smaller class sizes
- Receive a university admission letter with your Edmonds CC admission letter
Edmonds CC offers outstanding academic preparation for international students to transfer to universities such as:
- California State University (Los Angeles, Northridge, San Diego, etc.)
- Cornell University
- Indiana University
- Purdue University
- University of California (Berkeley, Los Angeles, etc.)
- University of Illinois (Chicago, Springfield, and Urbana-Champaign)
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- University of Washington
Complete a Bachelor’s Degree
Students can transfer to Central Washington University-Lynnwood and choose from many four-year bachelor’s degree programs and a master’s degree program on the Edmonds CC campus, which include:
- Bachelor of Science in:
– Business Administration
– Marketing Management
– Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Law and Justice
- Master of Arts in Professional Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in:
The Edmonds CC Foundation grants more than 100 scholarships to new and current international students each year.
Improve your English
Our Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) program prepares students for high school, college, university studies, or personal development.
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Average class size: 15
- Five levels: beginning to advanced
High School to University
Students can complete their high school degree AND earn college credits at the same time. This allows students to begin their college-level studies early and go on to finish their four-year degree early, too.
- Get an early start on college.
- Get a Washington state high school diploma that is recognized everywhere.
- Study on a college campus among U.S. high school and college students.